Join The Campaign Now
Campaign Ends In
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Delivering Happiness Everyday Campaign is organized by Khind-Mistral (M) Sdn. Bhd. [“The Organizer”].
This Delivering Happiness Everyday Campaign will run from 3rd August 2020 at “12:00:00 AM” to 31st October 2020 at “11:59:59 PM” Malaysian time [“the Campaign Period”]. The Organizer reserves the right to amend the Campaign Period at any time.
1. How to Join
Step 1: Purchase
Participant is entitled to the Campaign with the purchase of any of the following product:
a. KHIND Electric Oven OT5205
b. KHIND Electric Oven OT6805
c. KHIND Air Fryer Oven ARF9500
d. KHIND Stand Mixer SM506P
Multiple purchase is allowed, however each Participant is entitled to ONE  unique code only of the FREE Online Baking Master Class.
Step 2: Follow & Share
a. Like and follow Khind Malaysia Facebook Page.
b. Scan the QR code and share the campaign post as public.
Tag 3 friends and insert hashtag #khindmalaysia #deliveringhappiness #bakewithkhind2020
Step 3: Registration
a. Register for Online Baking Master Class via www.promotion.khindonline.com
2. The proof of purchase receipt must be original and dated during the campaign period.
1. The participant will be notified via email, Whatsapp message or telephone call by the Organizer to confirm the contact details.
Participant need to respond to the Organizer within three  days from the date of notification if there are any errors in the details provided. The Organizer shall not be held liable in the event the participant cannot be contacted after at least three  attempts by the Organizer or its agents. All entries must be
claimed within three  months from the date of purchase. Otherwise, all unclaimed entries will be forfeited. The Organizer will not be held responsible should there be any error, delay or defect in notification via email, Whatsapp or telephone call to the participant.
2. The Organizer shall reserve the right at its absolute discretion to substitute any of the classes with that of similar value, at any time without prior notice. The value of the classes is correct at the time of printing. All classes are given on an “as is” basis and are not exchangeable for cash, credit, other items or voucher, in part or in full.
3. All participants must abide by the terms and conditions of the parties arranging and/or providing for the classes and the terms and conditions attached to the classes, if any.
1. All transportation, internet charges, call charges, SMS, postage/courier, personal costs and/or any other costs, fees and/or related expenses that are incurred to participate in the campaign and to redeem the free 1 (one) physical class at SJC Bandar Kinrara, Puchong, Selangor are the sole responsibility of the participants.
2. Participants shall assume full liability and responsibility in case of any liability, mishap, injury, damage, claim or accidents (including death) resulting from their participation in this Campaign, redemption and/ or utilization of the free 1 (one) physical class at SJC Bandar Kinrara, Puchong. The Organizer shall not be responsible for any liability, mishap, loss, damage, claim or accident (including death) in any manner whatsoever.
3. The Organizer is not responsible for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction, unauthorized access to, or alteration of, user or member communications, or any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network
or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of e-mail or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet and/or websites.
4. Participants also agree that the Organizer is not responsible nor liable for any delay, injury or damage to the participant’s and/or any third party’s computer, computer system or apparatus relating to or resulting from the access to, participation in this Campaign, including the playing, downloading of any materials or information from the Delivering Happiness Everyday Campaign and in connection with this campaign, submission/uploading for this Campaign, including without limitation any server failure, lost, delayed or corrupted data or other malfunction.
5. The Organizer shall not be held liable or responsible for any delay and/or failure in the receipt of entry due to the inability of the respective Internet Service Provider [ISP] company and/ or telecommunication network to provide timely and/or efficient internet and/or telecommunication services.
1. The Organizer reserves the right to modify, suspend or cancel this Delivering Happiness Everyday Campaign in the event that it becomes not capable of running as planned, technically interfered or corrupted, including but not limited to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Organizer, despite the best efforts of The Organizer.
2. The Organizer reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to remove or disqualify any participant that is found or suspected of tampering with the operation of this Campaign. The Organizer reserves the right to remove any submissions of the person who it reasonably suspects has violated or infringed any of these general terms and conditions and The Organizer reserves the right to pursue legal action against any individual it believes has undertaken fraudulent activities or other activities harmful to this campaign and/or the Campaign submission process.
1. By participating in the Campaign, the Participants consent for The Organizer and any of its holding, subsidiary or related companies as defined in the Companies Act 1965 and its service providers, agents and contractors who provide administrative and business support to The Organizer and act
on The Organizer’s behalf [“Authorized Third Parties”] [Collectively The Organizer”] to process the Participants’ personal information provided in the entry submission for purposes of the Campaign. This includes disclosing the Participants’ name, photographs and other personal information to the general public without compensation for advertising and publicity purposes.
2. The Organizer may also use the Participants’ personal information for purposes of contacting and sending to the Participants marketing and promotional information or materials about the Organizer’s products, services, any promotions, events contests or campaign organized by the Organizer.
3. In the event that the Participants agree to share and disclose personal information of a person whom the Participants intend to refer to The Organizer, the Participants acknowledge that the Participants have obtained the consent of that person to share and disclose his/her personal information to The Organizer and to being contacted by the Organizer.